To educate, equip, and empower single mothers and girls through life skills, mentorship programs, and financial literacy.
To create stronger women and girls prepared to face life with the tools necessary to accomplish their goals.
- Increase self-sufficiency through the teaching of basic life skills.
- Decrease disadvantaged circumstances through free and and affordable childcare.
- Create a sense for higher education through college campus visits.
- Increase financial stability through financial education.
- Enhance self-esteem, confidence, and value to the American workforce through free and affordable secondary education opportunities.
- Address emotional, physical, and mental stressors that contribute to the overall health and well-being allowing clients to be cognizant about future motives and behaviors reducing recidivism in the criminal justice community.
- Promote enrichment of cohesion, unity, and leadership skills through community outreach.
Founder and CEO
Board Vice Chair